- Aluminum Base Copper Clad Laminate (4)
- Copper Base Copper Clad Laminate (4)
- FR-4 Copper Clad Laminate (4)
- High Thermal Conductivity Sheet Adhesive (4)
- Single-Sided Printed Circuit Board (4)
- Double-sided Printed Circuit Board (3)
- Multilayer Printed Circuit Board (3)
- Flexible Printed Circuit Board (1)
- Electrical Adhesive Tape (3)
No. of Employees : 30~50 86-0752-5766588-813
Electronics Polyimide Adhesive Tape
|Place of Origin:||China|
Polyimide substrate is coated with silicone pressure-sensitive adhesive, can be resistant to 280℃ high temperature.
The polyimide substrate and acrylic adhesive can be resistance to 180℃ high temperature.
Used in insulation industry, electric industry.
Polyimide insulation tape:
Strong resistance to high & low temperature, the high temperature can be up to 200℃.
The insulation grade is H, with flame resistance.
Have got ROSH approval. High chemical corrosion resistance.
Suitable for winding electrical parts, wrapping coil, transformer, capacitor, etc…
Polyimide tape for electrics:
High adhesion, strong resistance to high temperature, solvent.
Strong strength, no adhesive residue.
Suitable for protecting gold fingers when PCB is through tin stove as well as ware-soldering. No soldering liquid osmosis, no adhesive residue after moving away the tape.